Painful Urination Treatment In Lahore – Causes Of Pain While Urinating
Painful urination is discomfort or burning with urination, regularly felt in the tube that carries urine out of your bladder or the area surrounding your genitals. Simply painful urinating is the feeling of pain, burning, or discomfort upon urination. Although frequently painful urinating indicates the presence of a urinary tract infection, it can have a variety of causes. It should always trigger a visit to a healthcare professional for evaluation and diagnosis. It is common, accounting for a significant percentage of visits to a primary care doctor. Signs of the disease occur more common in men, especially in young men and people who are sexually active. Vist Zaib Hospital Lahore for urination issues treatment.
Call us for more information and appointment of Dr @ 03064112299
Most of the time, pain while urination will be caused by a simple urinary tract infection, but a complete evaluation by a specialist professional is necessary for proper diagnosis, especially if the symptoms reoccur. We suggest visiting our Chinese urologist in Lahore for the treatment of urine pain and discomfort. He has vast experience and uses to treat with pure herbals due to their fast results and no side effects.
Many conditions can cause painful urination. Urinary tract infections are a common cause of urine pain. In males, urethritis and certain prostate conditions are common causes of painful urination. Medical conditions and external factors that can cause painful urination to include:
- Chlamydia trachomatis
- Bladder stones
- Drugs, such as those used in cancer treatment, that have bladder irritation
- Genital herpes
- Having a recent urinary tract procedure performed, including the use of Urological instruments for testing or treatment
- Kidney stones
- Urethral stricture (narrowing of the urethra)
- Urethritis (infection of the urethra)
- Soaps, perfumes and other personal care products
- Kidney infection
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Prostatitis (infection or inflammation of the prostate)
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Yeast infection
When To Visit Urologist
- You have drainage or discharge from your penis or vagina
- You have a fever
- Your painful urination persists
- You have back pain or pain in your side
- Your urine is foul-smelling or cloudy, or you see blood in your urine
- You pass a kidney or bladder (urinary tract) stone
- If you’re pregnant, tell your doctor about any pain you have when you urinate.
Painful Urination Treatment In Lahore
The most common cause of painful urination is a urinary tract infection. This situation is treated with pure herbal antibiotics to avoid side effects. Based on the current pattern of urinary tract infections in our community, our Chinese urologist in Lahore will choose the optimum medication. If a culture indicates that bacteria are present, which are resistant to the initial antibiotic, Urologist might change the medication once the results of the culture are known.
>>>LIVE CHAT>>> or call us for more information and APPOINTMENT @ 03064112299
That is extremely good material. One of the better posts We’ve come across at this time. Continue the great work.
Thank you Sir, Keep visiting us
Comments are closed.