Urine Problem Treatment In Lahore – Treatment Of Urine Diseases
Most people will have some type of urinary problem or injury in their lifespan. Urinary problem and damages can range from slight to more severe. Sometimes, minor and serious problems can start with the same symptoms. Many urinary problems and injuries are minor, and treatment is all that is required to relieve your symptoms. Our international Chinese hospital in Johar Town is providing services of Chinese urologist in Lahore. Dr Zhi Wang has vast experience of more than 30 years in urine problem treatment.
Call us for more information and appointment of Dr Zhi Wang @ 0336-0158888
Urine Color And Urine Smell Problems – Urine Problem Treatment
Many things can affect urine color, including diseases, medicines, diet and fluid balance. How light or dark the color tells you how much water is in it. Vitamin B supplements can develop urine bright yellow. Some blackberries, rhubarb, medicines, beets or blood in the urine can turn urine red-brown and increase urinary problem. Some foods, vitamins, and antibiotics can cause urine to have a different odor. A fruity, sweet odor may be caused by uncontrolled diabetes. A urinary tract infection can cause a bad odor.
Urine Problem Symptoms And Treatment
Common symptoms of a urine problem include:
- Burning with urination also known as dysuria.
- Frequent urge to urinate without being able to pass much urine.
- Pain in the flank, which is felt just below the rib cage and above the waist on one or both sides of the back.
- Urgent need to urinate
- Leaking urine
- Nausea and vomiting
- Blood in the urine called as hematuria
When you only have one sign or if your symptoms are unclear, it can be harder to access the actual problem of urine. If you are hydrated, urine will more concentrate and causes discomfort. Drink more fluids enough to keep the urine light yellow or clear like water to help decrease discomfort. If you still feel urine disorder we highly suggest to visit our urologist for urinary tract treatment.
Urinary Tract Infections And Urine Problem Treatment
When you have a urinary tract infection, you may have several urinary signs. UTIs are more common in females than in males. This is because the urethra is shorter in women and comes into contact with bacteria from the vagina, anus and skin. You can decrease your chance of having a urinary infection by controlling risk factors that can cause these infections. Infections that commonly cause urine problem symptoms include:
- Kidney infections, which are less common and more severe than bladder infections.
- Interstitial cystitis
- Prostatitis and epididymitis.
- Urethritis, which can occur with sexually transmitted infections, causing painful urination.
- Bladder infections, which are the most common type of UTI, and occur most often in sexually active females ages 20 to 50. An estimated 50% of females develop bladder infections sometime during their lives.
Urinary Problem Treatment In Lahore
Drink more water enough to keep your urine clear or light yellow like water-as soon as you notice the signs and for the next 24 hours. This will help to dilute the urine and reduces urinary problem, flush bacteria out of the bladder, and reduce irritation. Drinking cranberry juice may decrease the chances of having urinary tract infections.
- Urinate when you need it. Don’t wait until a more convenient time.
- Do not drink alcohol, caffeine, and carbonated beverages, which can irritate the bladder.
- Take a warm bath, which may help relieve itching and pain.
- Avoid using bubble bath, because it may cause more irritation. If urinary pain or vaginal burning and redness occur in females, she may have an allergy to bubble bath or soap.
These conditions are treated with proper medication. If you want any information and treatment related to urine problem, kindly contact us for more assistance at live chat support here: Live Chat You can register your appointment with doctor here Doctor Appointment or you can call us here 0336-0158888