Semen Analysis In Lahore – Sperm Analysis – Semen Test – How To Increase Sperm Motility
Semen analysis is the laboratory analysis of freshly ejaculated semen. Under a microscope, the sperm morphology, number of sperms and sperm motility are restrained. A semen analysis is a key part of diagnosing male infertility. When a couple is having therapeutic investigations for infertility, analysis of the male partner will typically include semen analysis. It is also used to confirm an effective vasectomy. Our Chinese hospital in Lahore has latest techniques and machines for semen analysis. We highly suggest visiting our hospital for sperm test with full privacy and a comfortable environment. We have the best doctor for infertility treatment who has more than 30 years of experience. Our hospital is offering most low-cost semen analysis in Lahore.
Call us for more information and appointment of Dr @ 03064112299
Test For Male Infertility – Semen Analysis
A semen analysis is optional when couples are having difficulties in getting pregnant. The test will help a doctor determine if a male is infertile. The analysis will also help to investigate if low sperm count or sperm motility is the reason behind infertility.
Test For Vasectomy Success – Semen Test
Male who had a vasectomy undergo the semen analysis to make sure no sperm are in the semen. During a vasectomy, the tubes that refer to sperm from the testicles to the penis are scratch and closed as a permanent form of birth control. After a vasectomy, doctors often suggest that male takes a sperm test once in a month for three months to confirm that sperm is no longer present in their semen.
Semen Analysis In Lahore
Your doctor will let you know what you should do in the provision for the semen analysis. It’s very significant to follow these instructions for precise results. To get the best sample:
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, and drugs such as cocaine and marijuana two to five days before the test.
- Should avoid ejaculation for 24 to 72 hours before the test.
- Avoid taking any medications, like St. John’s wort and echinacea as instructed by your healthcare providers.
- Discuss any medications you’re taking with your doctor.
- Avoid any hormone medications as instructed by your healthcare provider.
You’ll need to provide your doctor with a semen sample. There are four main ways to collect a semen sample:
- Sex with a condom
- Ejaculation stimulated by electricity
- Sex with withdrawal before ejaculation
- Masturbation is considered the preferred way to get a clean sample.
- Getting a good sample of semen
Test interference – Sperm Analysis
Some factors can negatively affect the test, including:
- Semen coming into contact with spermicide
- Contamination of the sample
- Taking the test when you’re ill or stressed
- Lab technician error
There are not any known risks which are associated with a sperm analysis.
If semen analysis results are not within normal limits and control of the specimen isn’t a factor, your specialist may also consider whether you’re taking the following kinds of stuff, which can affect your sperm count:
- Herbs, such as St. John’s Wort
- Recreational drug use
- Prescription drugs use of medicine is known to reduce the sperm count, like cimetidine