Testicular Lump Treatment In Lahore – Scrotal Lumps And Lumps On Testicle
A testicular lump is an abnormal mass which can form in the testicles. The testicles, or testes are egg-shaped male reproductive organs which hang below the penis in a sac called the scrotum. Their primary function is to develop sperm and a hormone named as testosterone. A testicular lump or mass is a fairly common condition that can have many severe causes. Testicular lumps can occur in males, teenage boys, or younger children. They may be positioned in one or both of your testicles. Testicular lumps are indications of problems with your testicles. They may be caused by an injury, but they can also indicate a severe underlying medical problem. We have best urologist in Lahore for testicular lump treatment. You can >>>LIVE CHAT>>> for more details and appointment of Dr.
Call us for more information and appointment of Dr @ 0336-0158888
Not all lumps indicate the occurrence of testicular cancer. Most lumps are caused by noncancerous or benign conditions. There is no research that show benefits or harm to clinical or personal testicular examination. Whether or not male should do monthly testicle self-examinations is a controversial issue. Nevertheless, if you happen to notice anything uncommon, make an appointment with our specialist for a testicular exam. They can treat you early for potential problems.
Testicular Lump Symptoms
Nearly all testicular lumps cause noticeable changes and swelling in the texture of your testicle. Other symptoms differ, depending on the underlying cause of your testicular lump:
- A hydrocele is painless in infants, but it can develop a feeling of abdominal pressure in older young boys and men. It also causes visible swelling of the testes.
- A varicocele infrequently causes symptoms. If it does cause symptoms, the affected testes may feel heavier than the other testicle or the lump may feel like a small sac of worms.
- An infection may cause swelling, pain, or tenderness in one or both of your testicles. It can also cause nausea, fever and vomiting.
- Epididymal cysts are also usually painless. In some males, one testicle may feel heavier than normal.
However, it can occur spontaneously, testicular torsion is a condition that is typically caused by a scrotal injury. It is a medical emergency. It can be extremely hurting and may involve the following symptoms:
- Frequent urination
- Swelling of the scrotum
- Abdominal pain
- Unusual positioning of a testicle, which may be higher than normal
A lump caused by testicular cancer can produce the following symptoms:
- Swelling or tenderness in your breasts
- A dull ache in your abdomen or groin
- Heaviness in your scrotum
- A sudden collection of fluid in your scrotum
Testicular Lump Treatment In Lahore
Your treatment plan will vary, depending on the cause of the testicular lump. Our urology specialist provides the best treatment for the testicular lump. They treat your testicular lump conditions with Chinese herbal medicines and surgery if required. You can >>>LIVE CHAT>>> with us for more information and APPOINTMENT or you can call us @ 0336-0158888