Balanitis Treatment In Lahore – Inflamed Penis – Rashes On Penis, Symptoms, And Causes
Balanitis is an infection of the penis, head or glans, causes due to infection of some other infection. Sometimes it is painful and uncomfortable, but it is not a serious case. It can easily be relieved with the help topical medication. It is a very common condition that affects about 1/25 male and 1/30 uncircumcised males at some time in their life. Males under the age of 4 years and uncircumcised males are at the highest risk of getting this condition, but it can happen at any age. It is very common if the condition is phimosis, in which foreskin of the penis becomes too tight. When young boys reach at the age of 5 years, the foreskin is easy to retract, and the risk of the condition was very less at that time and require no balanitis treatment. We have the best urologist in Lahore who has more than 30 years of experience in penis treatment.
Call us for more information and appointment of Dr @ 03064112299
Causes Of Balanitis – Balanitis Treatment
Females can also have balanitis, as the condition is used to explain an infection of the clitoris. Infection caused due to Candida albicans is the most common cause which is easy to diagnose for balanitis treatment. Candida is the fungus that causes thrush.
Other infections that can cause balanitis include:
Sexually transmitted infections: Examples include chlamydia, Herpes simplex virus, and syphilis.
Bacteria: These can reproduce rapidly in the moist and warm conditions under the foreskin. Skin conditions can also activate the condition.
- Psoriasis, a dry, scaly skin disorder
- Dermatitis, an inflammation of the skin, due to direct contact with an allergic reaction
- Eczema, a chronic, or long-term, a skin condition that can lead to itchy, reddened, cracked, and dry skin
- Irritation of the skin of the glans can lead to infections
- In very rare cases, balanitis has been associated with skin cancer
- Lichen planus, a skin disease with pink, itchy, small, purple spot on legs and arms
- Detergents or washing powders and fabric conditioners that are not completely rinsed
- Chemicals used in condoms, lubricants, and spermicides
- Perfumed soaps and shower gels
- Unprotected sex, poor hygiene, and having a urinary catheter also increase the risk. A woman who has vaginal thrush can infect a man, increasing the risk of developing balanitis.
- Diabetes enhances the risk of infections, particularly if blood sugar levels are poorly controlled. If glucose is present in urine, some of it may continue on the foreskin. Glucose helps bacteria reproduce more quickly.
- Washing daily and drying the penis carefully so no wetness remains under the foreskin helps decrease the risk, although excessive genital washing with soap may aggravate the condition.
- Phimosis is when the foreskin is too constricted and it is hard or impossible to retract it, or pull it back, fully over the glans. Sweat, urine, and other substances can accumulate under the foreskin, causing irritation and permits the germs to multiply. Phimosis is rare in teenage and adult males and easy to diagnose for balanitis treatment.
Balanitis treatment is not difficult when the situation is clear. There are different tests performed to isolate the actual condition for balanitis treatment.
Our international hospital is providing world-class balanitis treatment. We highly suggest visiting our urologist in Lahore. Live Chat with us for more information and Appointment or call us @ 03064112299